Meet the Physician
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Undergraduate: Emory University, Atlanta
Medical School: Medical College of Georgia in Augusta
Residency: Emory University, Atlanta
- Clinical Faculty in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta
- American Thyroid Association
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Cobb County Medical Society
A true Atlantan, Dr. Parikh was raised in Alpharetta and graduated from Milton High School. He attended college at Emory University, and then pursued his medical school at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. He completed his residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at Emory University. He is currently a member of the Clinical Faculty at Emory University School of Medicine in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Parikh serves the Atlanta community by coordinating Head and Neck Cancer Screenings. Additionally, he volunteers his time treating patients and training resident physicians at Grady Memorial Hospital. In his spare time he is an avid golfer, tennis player, and cyclist. Along with his wife Rakhee, son Ravi, and daughter Siri, the Parikhs enjoy travelling around the world.